Terry is the motor-mouthed wise-cracking host of Redfm’s Evening Show ‘The Red Fix’.He isn’t afraid to say ‘I love you!’ Even when he knows he’s not gonna get a reply.
Yes, Terry has issues. While most people try to hide their imperfections, Terry flaunts his. He knows he’s short, he knows he’s hairy, he knows he’s not the best looking guy in town. But he also knows that these are all traits of Hobbits…and everyone loves Hobbits. Don’t they?
Also, being of Portuguese-Indian-Chinese descent he simply calls himself Malaysian because Portu-chin-dian is just too darn hard to pronounce.He also eats way too much and often refers to himself in the third person.
Yes, Terry has issues…but so does everyone else.
Fun facts about me!
1. What is the weirdest food you have ever tried?
Duck tongue steamboat with pink vinegar in Hong Kong. No food should be pink…
especially duck tongue.
2. What was the lamest pick-up line that you have used or has been used on you?
I don’t use pick up lines…I just beg.
3. Who was your favorite superhero when you were little?
He’s short hairy with a wicked sense of humour. Wolverine is my brother from a
4. What was the strangest/weirdest gift you have ever received?
When I was 21 someone gave me car polish…but I didn’t own a car yet.
5. If you could turn back time, what would be the one thing that you will change?
I’d shoot down the alien ship that brought Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber and
Spongebob Squarepants to our planet. Of course they would survive anyway but I just
wanna piss em off.
6. What’s the one thing you can’t do without in your daily routine?
My shaver. Without it I’d be scruffy with a unibrow. I much prefer having 2 eyebrows.
7. Has anyone you met “hit on you” during the 1st meeting?
I think her name was Maggie. Met her at a friend’s house. She grabbed my thigh and
wouldn’t let go. Did I mention she’s a dog?
8. What’s your most annoying habit?
I make up lyrics when I don’t remember the real words and just sing it anyway. There’s a line
in Cee Lo Green’s Forget You that goes “I guess the change in my pocket wasn’t enough”. For
the longest time I was singing “The pain in my pocket wasn’t a Smurf”…in fact I still do. I
9. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I was emceeing an event and accidentally mooned an entire audience including my bosses. My
pants fell. Drawstring pants are evil.
10. If you were the opposite sex, which famous person would you date?
Halle Berry. If I were woman or man the answer would be the same.